Im 5 months deep on an adventure through Africa. Here's some of what's in my head....

Monday, October 27, 2008

Crossroads

I can see the crossroads apass. Here with the bedouin strong as desert. Soft as sea. Moving like a wind forever free. Leaving behind overwhelm. The uninspired state of mind that bears a fruitless tree. There is no separation. I shed for God anew. My mind. My honor. My pocket. May these be the focus of my work. Held by the relationships I asked for. In a land from long past where suffocating souls can gasp for a lungful of peace. Reciting scriptures from the Book of Nature. I am. Not my body. Not my game. Nor my complaining or laying blame. Not my wins nor my skills. An experience of God being realized via me. I choose my highest. A fevered pitch of beauty. I too will dance beyond right and wrong. The Moon is my sister and my brother, the Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment