Im 5 months deep on an adventure through Africa. Here's some of what's in my head....

Monday, October 27, 2008

Left Sinai

Well after a month of trying to start up the camp Ive spent a year dreaming about, its time to take a break. Maybe indefinetly. I can see that my roots are in my home. My home. I long to be there. I miss my people. Im considering coming home early and I dunno what next. Sudan is turning out to be almost impossible to get a visa for. Im about to head south this eve on a train for Luxor. The Valley of the Kings. Should be epic. I spent the day handling business in Cairo. My visa is now for 6mo so I dont have to worry about passport issues while in Egypt. If I cant get further south than Egypt then I might head west towards Morrocco. Its all up in the air. I was planning to go spend some time in a monestary where the monks live in caves but Islamic militants have recently attacked the monestary which is Coptic so its closed to the public for the forseeable future. At this point the wind is my guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment