Im 5 months deep on an adventure through Africa. Here's some of what's in my head....

Monday, October 27, 2008

Enough!

No more will I disown my own dignity for a flimsy chance that my olive tree branch will actually grow into some sort of forest so my soul wont feel so whorish. I keep asking... cant you hear me? Its not me you fear. Can you feel me? Or is misunderstanding all I have to stand on? Stand strong. Like bamboo. Sun Tzu. The art of war is no art to me. I am the water. You cant steal whats been given freely. Everything Ive done, Ive said was an invitation to the lonely party in my head. Reach out to me like you said you would. But people are people. Win the lottery and you come with you. The same weak, the same mind. The same games waste your time. Me?
I move up. Simultaneously in and out. Like a Marvel X-Man be laid and slain by my shout. I'm here. I'm coming. I'm going. Unavoidable. Fuck warriors code. This is bigger. Quit scratching that trigger finger and move beyond yourself for we awaits. No baited hooks or crooked gates. By myself I am only a fraction of what was meant to be. Quit demanding to control our situation so we can take a walk and see what innocent curiosity will bring us. What living waters will spring us. Into the next reality. Dimensions await between galaxies. They are calling... I cant ignore them. Will you follow? Hold my hand so each others courage we can borrow. Or is this one just God and I again? Call me a sucker but to mock my eagerness... ever willing tenderness is not my sin. For someday this shit will bypass you. Never shit talk you or back glance you. You cant shit on a bullet but I'm superman. I sleep in the wedding bed of the master plan. My growth is inevitable. See that as a threat or your ticket in. My soul wishes you'd see the VIP seats have been waiting for you. Do you dare come in?

No comments:

Post a Comment